For a stay in the Maternity ward
To pre-register, from the 6th month of pregnancy, please go to the Admissions Office with:
- your Identity Document (Identity card, passport, driving licence, etc.)
- your Health Insurance card (the clinic is contracted by the French National Health Insurance Centre, 100% of hospital fees are covered)
- your private health insurance card (to check what percentage of a single room is covered and additional fees, please contact your private health insurance provider)
- a €300 deposit cheque
No pre-admission will be receivable if documents are missing.
We will then provide you with more information about:
- Personal belongings required for you and your baby, during your stay at the clinic,
- birth registration formalities at the registry office,
- the possibility of providing a quote for patients who are not covered by the French National Health Insurance Centre (CPAM),
- the appointment with the overseeing midwife for birth plans and any further questions.
Note that you do not need to book a single room. Your request will be listened to on arrival, the day you give birth or the day after.